My sister and I returned to our ALUMNI ROOTS to work and share our talents where we grew up. Everyday is a drive for us over the beautiful KO'OLAU mountains to get in to town. My sister works as an EdAssistant with students in the Life Skills Program, who have disabilities. I work with students in RegEd learning Samoan Language. My students are from various home life situations, who persevere to getting an education. My sister and I merge our students as one to work together and be supportive with one another♡ We never know the reasons why we were placed back in our hometown, but GOD knows what is best for us.
Here's a video with our students interacting together for the Spread the Word to End the Word Campaign. My sister's the best! #GOVLOVE♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaUzhT-En5Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player
"Most girls like to watch the sunset. Me: I like to sit and watch the pouring rain and lightning." I LOVE all the Master painters designs in the skies and I compare them to my life with each experience and memory being unique! Rain or shine, I LIVE and LEARN!
Friday, February 21, 2014
ONCE A GOV ALWAYS A GOV!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment