Shared a pic that I saw on facebook for my students to shed some light on and season their thoughts and feelings about...
I figure in their teen years they would make some sort of connection to it and have a senae of drive of motivation to make a difference or be serious in their education... all I got were stares of ?!?!
Maybe I set myself like I'm Denzel in Remembering the Titans, Michelle in Dangerous Minds, or any other inspirational movie set... hoping they would grasp on the importance of this one pic. Then a student stands and shares his thought for the day through poetry and quotes that is the "BINGO" to my objective.
Our children have their own way of absorbing and reflecting on things... I just need to share the message and let them decide! Struggle is real for us all, so WORK at not struggling!
No comments:
Post a Comment