SAMOAN LANGUAGE LEVEL 1A: SEMESTER 1 Unit 1 HISTORY OF SAMOA
Timeline Project
SAMOAN LANGUAGE LEVEL 1A: SEMESTER 1 Unit 1 HISTORY OF SAMOA
Slideshow Presentation Project
As a teacher, I get so excited with the progressions of the Curriculum with the Integration of Technology... I guess it comes with the title of being the Nerd of the group... LOL : ) What amazes me more is the Project Presentations developed by the students! I gained new insights and information on their assigned events and people, especially their passion and sincere personal connection to the History of the people. I am a firm believer that "connections to the lessons" is the quality of education and learning for them to remember for a lifetime!
Here are their Project Presentations they created as a Team through Google Docs...
- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VixusUv04u6AghgSNqnaXUEmaTz-pZ6QuifToUI1shI/mobilepresent?pli=1&slide=id.g29e3f3a25_01
- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ciwplUJ_KhPEPUhP8lQ5lpK5yIpWC15SfHDEJvwu5cM/edit#slide=id.p
- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QEO_zmrkVhlh4-d1ymF0yotjdlV2aDUt0Kr3Tuep3Pg/edit#slide=id.p
- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QuA3cgQXLI7Th-ixVOSuyuaALGHqzE742453EuW2JVA/edit#slide=id.g2a1f073b3_40
- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cRHkp8YOArt9YDKcVBy6M_RpXc3dodEV1Bqj-o4nH-s/edit#slide=id.g29cdf0ad6_033
- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CENQwxrldl3aIY4bDFE3Xnrgrz-ndTvRhkMPYZ3qLyU/edit#slide=id.p
SLIDESHOW PRESENTATION RUBRIC
https://files.nyu.edu/nis206/public/docs/ppt-i/07PPT_rubric.pdf
REFLECTIONS/INSIGHTS:
Some needed more work, were good, and almost amazing... which I expected more from them, being high school students. They have this mind frame that any work they put forth is at least they did the work... yet I'm determined to have them believe that they can put forth scholar works, regardless of their background, economic status, lack of confidence, and stereotypical attitude of a public school student... I might be adding on to their academic pressures and attitude towards their education, but I'm tired of seeing our children "just settle!" They mean so much to the world and they need to believe that! FA'ASINOMAGA: IDENTITY.
I am amazed at what they created, because I did have doubt evaluating their work and progress... but how can I make them believe if their teacher is doubtful... Have Faith Miss Uta'i!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment