A mind can be a powerful and lethal physical attribute!
I'm in the Adulthood Stages of my Life and my "Worry List" becomes pages longer compared to stages of childhood and teen adolescence. Maybe its because of my roles and responsibilities being overwhelming... and I'm realizing my prayers are becoming shorter and absent. I begin to form doubt and worries within my mentality and it guides my emotions to feel aggression, depression, and weakens my compassion towards myself and others, especially family and loved ones.
I Love my Father in Heaven and place Him first in my life, yet am weak to share with Him in prayers, my worries. Laziness and lack of commitment are key factors that are not valid excuses in to praying to Our Heavenly Father. Thank you for this quote and reminder Amber that My Worry List should be my Prayer List!
There needs to be great makeover within myself... First priority, How to Pray to Our Father. Seems easy, yet it requires all of yourself and Spirit in committing to Let Go and Leave it to Him... I am working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment